Found Favorites #16

I saw this way rad Aquaman and Mera brooch for sale on Etsy by one of my favorite bloggers, Nerd Burger. So I bought it! I can't wait to get it in the mail! <3
(via NerdBurgerJewellery)
The International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club is turning one this month and I'm so excited for all of these giveaywas coming soon! *cough*enter the March 19th one*cough*
(via IGGPPC)

My cousin's blogging about her upcoming wedding! I could not be more excited! She's the first of the cousins to get married. (I'll be the second!)
(via. Dianna Elyse Makeup)

I need to go dress shopping soon for all the wedding I'm attending this year. I wonder if I could get away with wearing this nerdy dress...
(via. Modcloth)
Scathingly Brilliant wrote a great post about being a happy blogger. I think I'm going to try out a few of her tips on my YouTube channel as well!
(via Scathingly Brilliant)









No comments: