Magic, M Anniversary

IMG_5188 
Time for another outfit post! I actually shot these photos in Feburary (keeping up with my one ootd a month goal).  The outfit is mostly the sweater which I got in Harajuku, Japan during my trip. It appears to be a knock-of Monsters University but the name of the clothing company is Magic, so I think it's just a cute parody. I love Monsters University and Japan, and I think this sweater shows my love for both. In a super silly way.

I need to work on my self photo taking skills. (toes cut off, too much head room, camera remote on the ground) I'm getting there!
IMG_5183

Just hanging out with my favorite Pixar character. Cute retainer, Mike.
IMG_5192

My engagement ring! You can read more about it here.
IMG_5195

 I don't know if I ever told you about the story of my key necklace. Here's the short version. I bought the key in Paris, France. It goes to a padlock that is now on a bridge over the Seine River next to the Cathédrale Notre Dame. Written in Sharpie on the lock is date I was there, and "Jenny & Jim" (He was not with me in France). Jim now has the other key. Boom. Romance. Did it.
IMG_5196

Thanks so much for reading my blog! どうもありがとうございます
IMG_5197

Outfit Details
Sweater // Harajuku, Japan
Leggins // Target
Boots // Steve Madden
Key //Paris, France
Ring // Kyoto, Japan







No comments: