Lillian Gracey (Disney's The Haunted Mansion) - Halloween 2009

Lillian Gracey
My Halloween costume for 2009 was Lillian Gracey from Disneyland's Haunted Mansion, or better known as the tightrope walker in the room of the stretchy portraits. I made the costume myself, everything except for the under hoop skirt, the ballet slippers, and the parasol. I actually bought the parasol at Disneyland!^^ The corset top was the only thing I had a pattern for the rest I just improvised as I went along. Not one person at the Halloween party I was at knew who I was. Once I told them, however, they all knew exactly. Being a bit of a Disneyland nerd and a fan of the Haunted Mansion ride particular, she was an obvious choice to cosplay. At the time I had never seen anyone cosplay her before but since then the trend seems to have caught on.
Lillian Gracey Lillian Gracey Lillian Gracey Lillian Gracey







No comments: