Photo an hour >> May 28th

I know I said I'd never do another 'photo an hour' on a work day, but I did. I completely forgot about this project until the evening of the last Sunday of the month, so I was left with no choice other than another weekday. I've tried my best to make it a bit more interesting than last time. Enjoy!


Past Photo an Hour:
January

8am >> Just a bit of blogging before heading out of the door to go to work. I like being awake with enough time to do this during the week but it does not always happen.
Photo an hour >> May 28th

9am >> One nice thing about working in an office: free coffee! Although I forgot my mug this morning so poorly insulated paper cups it is.
Photo an hour >> May 28th

10am >> Awkward photo of our industrial celling. What? You really wanted another photo of my desk?
Photo an hour >> May 28th


11am >> Necessary shoe shot! Jim gave me a weird look when I started folding over the tops of my Convers this morning. I like 'em like that!
Photo an hour >> May 28th

12pm >> New shirt inspired by my favorite Wes Anderson film. This was actually a late Secret Santa gift from the CalNerdCon Secret Santa last year. Thanks Ellie!
Photo an hour >> May 28th

1pm >> I like to sit outside by this baseball field and park during lunch. It's peaceful and nice to just be outside.
Photo an hour >> May 28th

2pm >> I love this tree. The bark is so beautiful and I really want to climb up into it. It's nice when I find a great tree, makes me forget I'm living in the city sometimes.
Photo an hour >> May 28th

3pm >> I like looking over my blog planner when I wait for an email to be replied to or a meeting to start. I'm really taking this blog seriously this year and it's so much fun! (Planning things is really fun for me!)
Photo an hour >> May 28th

4pm >> I don't think I've showed you this before. It's my name plate at work. You're suposed to write something that you make but instead  I made a pocket to hold my personal business cards.
Photo an hour >> May 28th

5pm >> Well this photo was actually taken more likely at 5:30. It's right after I got home from work on my porch. There is this huge tree blocking our view of the street (and more importantly, the view of inside our apartment from pedestrians.) It's a bummer that it blocks the sun as well,
Photo an hour >> May 28th

6pm >> A bit of reading until Jim gets home. I got that beautiful bookmark at the Getty during my February photo an hour.
Photo an hour >> May 28th

7pm >> Dinner time!
Photo an hour >> May 28th


The rest of the evening consisted of watching far too many Arrested Development episodes from the new season. It was a good yet unexciting day. This month I'll try and remember early on and pick a weekend day where I'm not stuck in one place the majority of the time. 

J.

4 comments:

Amber said...

TARDIS!! I really need to put my Tardis painting back up in my room.

Also I use to roll my high tops down all the time and just tie them near the bottom. I think it looks awesome!

xo Amber P.
http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've been watching so much Arrested Development too! It's impossible to just watch a single episode!
This was a really fun post. I love Photo an Hour posts, but I almost never do them.

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Alson-y! My TARDIS is actually a USB port!
I want to see your TARDIS painting!

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Jim and I watched all 15 episodes of the new season in two days...heh. =P
Photo an hour posts are not easy. They also make the day go by really fast, but I love the end result.
You should try it this month!