Photo an hour >> February 23rd

I really waited to the last minute with this one! I'm probably going to try and do photo an hour during the weekends because the week days would just be a photo of my laptop for 8 hours. I think this day was worth the wait however.

Past Photo an Hour:
January

10am >> Starting the day off (late) with some waffles!

11am >>Downloading some footage friends sent me for a secret project we're working on.

12pm >> Quick stop at the thrift shop down the street. Found this great 80s sweater and I found the bottles at a yard sale on the walk home.

1pm >> Getting ready to go on an adventure! Took my awesome camera bag/purse, it's bulky but it keeps my DSLR safe.

2pm >> In the car and on the way to The Getty Museum with my parents, my cousin Kavita, my uncle, and Hampus (Kavita's significant other, here from Sweden as well.)

3pm >> We spent half of the time at The Getty just enjoying the beautiful garden.


4pm >> The Roman god of the sea, Neptune, and a dolphin.


5pm >> I of course had to visit my favorite painting here, The Farewell of Telemachus and Eucharis by Jacques-Louis David. I love it so much I have a print of it framed in my apartment.


6pm >> Driving back to my neck of the woods there was a bit of traffic.


7pm >> Pizza and beer at Rocco's Tavern. We just barely caught happy hour!


8pm >> Hampus and Jim sharing music before Jim's show.


9pm >> Jim performed a solo show at Bar Pico.  He was quite good if I do say so myself.


10pm >> Our friend band, Oak Street Blues, performed after Jim.  It was a fun night.


After the show we went home and went to bed. It was a very eventful day! I am so happy I have been keeping up with this goal, I can't wait to find out what happens in March!

J.

No comments: