Arwen (The Lord of the Rings) - The Drama Awards

Arwen

I love Lord of the Rings.  The films were a pretty decent interpretation of the books (although far from perfect). My favorite character is Sam but also really adore the elves.  I was in high school theater, once upon a time, and every year we would have the Drama Awards.  In 2003 our theme was films so I made an elf costume to wear.  I decided to go as Arwen since she looks the most like me and (in the film at least) is a recognizable character.  The dress quickly got too small for me as time went on so I retired her. After a bit I dug her up again for a television series I made in college. The girl who wore her was too small for it but it worked.

Click the image to comment on it's Flickr page!
Thanks for reading! 
J.

No comments: