Nerdy Monsters



For the past almost year I have been planning these little guys and they are finally being released!  Nerdy Monsters are tiny 4 inch creatures that are each nerdy about a particular fandom and are not afraid to show it.

The first ever Nerdy Monster is Specs.  Specs is a nerd, but he's proud of who he is.  He's too passionate to focus on any one fandom, he loves all things nerdy.

This Nerdy Monster pictured is the first I've ever sewn and is currently for sale at Etsy.  He is one of 5 monsters with a delicately handsewn loop on his head. (The new guys are more clean cut.)

Eventually I might host giveaways here where you can win some actual Nerdy Monsters! I hope to eventually have a nerdy monster for any fandom you can think of.  Just be sure to let me know in the comments below what you'd like to see next.
(The upcoming monsters are really nerdy about: YouTube, Harry Potter, & Doctor Who)

I'm guessing I will be posting about Nerdy Monsters quite a bit on this blog, but if you want to know all the info before the crowd let me know and I'll add your email to our mailing list.



6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww, he's so cute! Can't wait to see the others. :)

http://violetlilacplum.blogspot.com

ladaisi said...

New follower here. I think your blog (and you) are adorable ... as well as the nerdy monster. What a great idea! My hubby is a nerd-scientist and I am a bohemian artist ... so this plushie resonates with me ;)

Ladaisi Blog
Ladaisi Etsy

The Management said...

specs is a cutie!

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Thank you! =D

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Aww, you're sweet, thanks! My boyfriend is a nerd-scientist! (and I'm a nerd-artist) ;P

Jennifer Holmquist said...

hehe, thanks, you'll see his buddies soon.