Veronica Sawyer (Heathers musical) - BroadwayCon 2016

IMG_2691
For the last day of BroadwayCon I decided I was going as Veronica Sawyer from the musical version of the 80s film, Heathers, by Laurence O'Keefe. (He also did the Legally Blond musical.) The costume was mostly a 'fond items' cosplay. Tights and socks were bought. The shirt, shoes, and skirt I had. (that skirt is so old, it's from my first ever cosplay, Raye Hino from Sailor Moon, which was 16 years ago!) The buttons bought and painted and the brooch was made with pens, sticker paper, brooch pin back, and cardboard. Oh, and the necklace is really my glasses, hidden for photos. Super quick, supper fun. (and I met the creator in costume!) My cousin Dianna went as Heather Chandler (perfect for her) and together we had a blast!



IMG_2698 IMG_2702 IMG_2703 IMG_2704 IMG_2706 IMG_2709 IMG_2712







No comments: