Infused Water


Infused water is not new to me, but I have been only trying it out on my own ever since visiting a tea and sweets place in Santa Monica called Jin Patisserie.  The two times I've been there they've had different type of infused water that they serve as soon as you sit down.  I loved the concept last summer and decided to try it out myself this summer.


First I tried frozen raspberries and fresh mint leaves.  I muddled them with a wooden spoon after filling the pitcher with cold water.  I added ice last and poured myself a glass.


The second idea I had was cucumber and lemon.  I added a whole lemon which was perhaps too much, it was so tart!


Let me know what combinations you decide to try this summer!

<3 Jenny

4 comments:

Eric said...

please tell me you drink it with sugar :p , the taste must be so weird without it!

Jennifer Holmquist said...

No sugar, the natural sugar from the fruit is enough. =)

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, "molted?"

Jennifer Holmquist said...

Muddled actually. To muddle is to combine ingredients by pressing them together and squeezing out the juices. Sorry for the confusion.