Lydia (Beetlejuice) – Halloween 2003

Halloween '03

I wore this costume for Halloween in 2003 (my senior year of high school). The character is Lydia from the Tim Burton film, Beetlejuice.  I dressed in the outfit you first see her in, a black dress with a black straw hat shaded in a lace veil.  I borrowed my dad’s old film camera to complete the character.  I actually went around taking photos with it all day at school.  I like this character and can relate to her a bit so this costume is not entirely retired.  My friend Caitlin dressed as my Beetlejuice and we were quite a hit.

Lydia

Oh my, it's Beetlejuice!
Halloween '03

Like my coat?
Halloween '03 

Hey! 
Halloween '03 


More Photos!
Halloween '03 Halloween '03 Halloween '03 Halloween '03

Click on any of the photos to see them larger and to comment on their Flickr page!  

Thanks for reading!
J.

No comments: