A Year in Review - 2012

This blog is now a year old, and what a year! I've been 'blogging' ever since LiveJournal and Xanga back in high school, but for some reason this particular blog has been such a different experience for me.  The blogging world is still new, but I love that I'm still discovering it.  My first post was in December of 2011 and it was about failure and starting over. So much has changed since then.  The further back in this blog I look, the more I can see how much I've grown as a blogger.  Now, here are some of my favorite posts of 2012!













































J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try a green smoothie! Nice posts and happy new year!

Sabrina
http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

Jennifer Holmquist said...

The green smoothies are surprisingly good! Happy new year to you too!