Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt & Bulk Filming

Booktube! Oh how I love booktube. This video is part of three booktube videos I shot all at once last month. (The first is here and the third is coming soon!) This is a trend on my channel for the rest of this month and next month, bulk filming and then spacing out the uploads. It's the only way I'll be able to have a new video each week during this very busy time. The only series that I have to film one at a time is The Geeky Bride, since I reply to comments in each new episode.

Bulk filming is really convenient, and the amount of footage I have waiting to be edited keeps adding up and that's comforting but also stressful at the same time. I keep getting ideas for new videos and some of the footage I have are from...October...but they'll all get edited eventually. It's been an interesting process. I hope you enjoy this week's video and stick around to watch more.







No comments: