Musical Mondays: Cut Right Through Me


Today I'd like to share with you a clip from "De Constructed ANTHEM" a making-of documentary of Hanson's sixth studio album. I have been a Hanson fan ever since 1997 (I was 11 years old and in love!) I have never stopped following their career and I try and see them play whenever they are in town touring. Their new album is coming out soon and can be pre-ordered on their website, Hanson.net. I wish this was the whole song but it's a great teaser!


In cause you did not see last week's post, every Monday this month I'll be participating in the 'Music Mondays' link up hosted by My So Called Chaos. I'll write about what song I'm feeling that week and link up with a bunch of other bloggers doing the same. Also, this month I'm the sponsor! That means that I am doing a music related giveaway, so if you want to win a prize just check the bottom of this post! I'm giving away a CD from Jim's band, The Long Holidays. It's called The Adventure Through Liquid Space and has 11 songs about adventures, submarines, vikings, gods, and more.

What music are you digging today?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, dude! I was a massive Hanson fan in my pre-teen years. If I'm honest I kind of forgot about them for a few years, but then they came back onto my radar. Last year when I moved my mother brought over a crate of my old things and I found a stack of scrapbooks, fan books and my Hanson albums. It had been at least 10 years since I'd listened to them, and they actually brought a nostalgic tear to my eyes.