Photo an hour >> April 20th


April was a busy month for me. It was Vlog Every Day in April (which I don't think I'll be doing for a forth time next year). It's also my birthday month. I did manage to take a photo every hour one day and the day I chose was my birthday 'party'.  I got together with my friends, went shopping, and The Long Holidays preformed in my honor.  It was a perfect day.

Past Photo an Hour:
January


10am >> To start my day in a good mood I took a relaxing bath with a wonderful LUSH bath bomb. I'm a new LUSH customer and I love everything I've tried so far.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

11am >> Doing my nails with Sally Hansen Salon Styles stick on polish. I love those things, they last longer than any manicure I've ever gotten.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

12pm >> Arriving at The Grove, the first of 3 shopping locations for the day. I don't go shopping for fun too often, so on my birthday I like to splurge a bit.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

1pm >> Still at The Grove, enjoying the fountain. (It was a hot day!)
Photo an hour >> April 20th

2pm >> Kirsten and I heading to the next location. She was nice enough to drive my crazy butt all over the place all day. I love you Kirsten!
Photo an hour >> April 20th

3pm >> The second stop of they day was 3rd Street in Santa Monica. Just to go to LUSH.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

4pm >> Last mall of the day was the West Side Pavilion.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

5pm >> Done with shopping! Time to go home.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

6pm >> Where my money went. Only those two stores. We wanted to get something at Top Shop where we started the day but the prices really turned us off. I will go back one day.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

7pm >> Birthday cocktail! Thanks to A Beautiful Mess for the recipe and thanks to Vince for making if for me.  It was a but too sugary for my taste but I enjoyed it.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

8pm >> Kirsten relaxing before we headed out. I don't think any of us finished our cocktails.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

9pm >> I took a quick selfie on our way to Genghis Cohen!
Photo an hour >> April 20th

10pm >> Genghis Cohen is part restaurant, part bar, and part concert venue. My friends and I hung out in the bar area before the show. (You can see a bit of another band performing in the window.) It's a strange venue but nice because it is all ages so Jim's sisters got to come.
Photo an hour >> April 20th

11pm >> The Long Holidays! This is during their Viking Funeral song where the audience gets to be vikings on a rowing ship. Lots of yelling and playing percussion instruments, it's a crowd favorite!Photo an hour >> April 20th

I had such a great day, thanks to all my friends who spent it with me!

J.

2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

How fun! :) Not a boring moment I see!

Jennifer Holmquist said...

My weekends tend to fill up pretty fast! ;)