DIY: Cheap Vase


A DIY so simple, it hardly needs instructions. All I used was an empty Mexican Coke bottle, gold spray paint, and a torn open Trader Joe's bag to keep my porch clean. I just let it dry for a few hours after and then I had a nice outdoor vase. I think this is what they call up-cycling.




 

If you'd like to see the process, I've made a video for the collaboration YouTube channel I'm a part of. 



Don't forget, net month GFC is leaving, (I already took down the widget.) So if you like my blog you should follow me on Bloglovin!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried commenting from my phone and it didn't want to go through. I love this project. The gold is so pretty. I also wanted to tell you that I nominated you for the Liebster award. It's pretty awesome and you totally deserve it. Swing by my blog to see what it's all about ^_^
http://colorpaintcreate.blogspot.com