Musical Mondays: Kirstyn Hippe

For the last Musical Mondays post of the month, I'd like to highlight Kirstyn Hippe. She is a young independent singer songwriter I met online. She sings covers, originals  and even some wrock and trock. Wrock is Harry Potter inspired music and Trock is Time Lord (aka Doctor Who) inspired music.  The song I'm sharing with you today is called Mirror of Erised and it's one of her wrock songs. She's very talented and even if you're not a fan of nerdy fandom rock, she's worth checking out!




In cause you did not see last week's post, every Monday this month I'll be participating in the 'Music Mondays' link up hosted by My So Called Chaos. I'll write about what song I'm feeling that week and link up with a bunch of other bloggers doing the same. Also, this month I'm the sponsor! That means that I am doing a music related giveaway, so if you want to win a prize just check the bottom of this post! I'm giving away a CD from Jim's band, The Long Holidays. It's called The Adventure Through Liquid Space and has 11 songs about adventures, submarines, vikings, gods, and more.


What music are you listening to today?




4 comments:

Jolene said...

Dropping by from My So-Called Chaos. What a great song! Thanks for sponsoring this month.

Ricki Treleaven said...

My girls would love her! They will love this song, "The Mirror of Erised." We're definitely a nerdy family.

Fun post!

xo,
Ricki Jill

Ricki Treleaven said...

Oh, and I'm linking from Musical Monday.

Miss Angie said...

Oh I am liking this song a lot! Emotional-and I dig that! Feels raw and real! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for being such an awesome Musical Mondays host this month! It's been wonderful having you!