July Goals | Results


At the start of July, I compiled some goals for the month. Let's see how I did!
(Note, I am currently in California on my summer vacation, so goal creation for August will have to wait till we're already in the thick of it...and probably most will consist of finishing up July goals, tbh.)

JULY GOALS
  • Write 10,000 words of my novel for Camp NaNoWriMo  DONE! Now to get ready for November...
  • Read 'The Handmaid's Tale' I'm going to borrow the book from my sister-in-law as soon as I see her next.
  • Wedding Photos I've got them on Flickr now, but I want to write about them here, so expect that to come in batches. 
  • Summer CA Road Trip and a wedding ♥︎
  • Start at least 2 of the 12 collabs I'm working on YouTube is interesting...I love it and hate it. So many of my collabs had to be postponed...so we'll see where they go.
  • Try some watch-a-longs on Rabb.it with my Twitch crew (and plan the Cats one for Aug.) DONE-ish...I tried it out privately. Will schedule a Labyrinth screening and a Cats screening as soon as I'm home.
  • VidCon pictures and vlog  DONE! (here)
  • Start working on the wig I was commissioned to do (and stream it via Twitch)  DONE! I got the sideburns done and will start on the back of the wig next.

Thank you for reading! (Honestly, this is a way to hold myself accountable. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated.)