Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph) - Disney themed costume party 2013

Vanellope von Schweetz
My Vanellope von Schweetz costume (from the film Wreck-It Ralph) was put together with one quick trip to Target. It was right before a Disney themed costume party my (visiting from Sweden) cousin, Kavita, held in her summer apartment here in Los Angeles on March 15th. It was so great! Kavita spent the summer of 2013 in LA taking some classes and doing some touring. She met a big group of (mostly Swedish) international students and they all decided to through a big Disney themed costume party one night. Her and her two roommates (also Swedish) filled their small apartment with Disney decorations, food, and drinks. They even organized a team based trivia game. I realize I could have gone with Ariel or Jasmin costumes but I (of course) wanted something new. As a result my costume was not compleatly accurate, (dffinatly not con worthy) but it worked and I even got my friends Vince and John to be Fix-It Feliz, Jr. and Turbo. (he could not find overalls last minute to be Ralph) Also pictured is my friend Kirstin, dressed as Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Vanellope von Schweetz Vanellope von Schweetz Vanellope von Schweetz
J.
Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin







No comments: