Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - Comic Con 2007 & 2008

Ariel
Ariel is one of my favorite costumes I've made. I bought a ginger wig and made the sea star hair clip which I used to create a swooping bangs effect. The top is a purple bra with handmade fabric shells sewn on. I have to give credit to my mom for figuring that out. I really lucked out with the skirt when I found green zig zag sequin fabric in the Fabric District. I created a skirt from it and sewed on the light green to the bottom to create a fin effect. All of it was done without any patterns. Ariel was a big hit the first year I wore her but when I brought her back the next year, with Aquaman by her side, we could not go a few steps without getting mobbed by photographers.
Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel
Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel Ariel
J.
Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin







No comments: