How I Wrapped My Christmas Presents


So, I'm a geek for present wrapping. It's a relitivly new thing with me. Last year I wrapped all the gifts I gave in the same wrapping paper and I wanted to do it again. This year I have chosen to use Trader Joe's paper bags instead of wrapping paper. I like the Trader Joe's bags because this time of year they are Christmas and holiday themed and I like recycling things when I can. There's also a LUSH bag there I used to wrap a gift bought from there. I really like the brown bag look this year!
Guess what, this post is a link up!  If you want to join the "I'm a Geek for" party, link up with your own post about present wrapping. We'd love to see it. And if you can't make it this time around, we'll be back in January with another theme. Join in then!
J.
(Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin)







No comments: