A Year in Review - 2013


Alright, so I've done a post about my personal year review, now it's time to review the blog. I'm sure everyone's read a ton of these posts already so I'll stick to the hits. If you compare this year to the last, I've defiantly upped my game as a blogger, but I still have a long way to go. Here's to 2014, may it be a grand year for blogging!

My most popular post from 2013 was my post about the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club.

My most popular craft post was these Harry Potter Inspired Winged Key Necklaces.

I started to post old photos from My Makeup Hobby, but there are still quite a few I still need to post.

I premiered the It's So Easy Bein' Me music video I made for the band Artichoke.

My Harry Potter craft fair experience was two days so it warranted a two great posts.

I said goodbye to DailyBooth with a few favorite selfies from the site.

My friends and I went to RenFair.

My cousin got engaged!!! What? This was a big family milestone.

Jim and I traveled to New York City and I captured our time there via photo. Here are the 4 posts I made about our trip. 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

2013 was the year I started doing outfit posts. More than half were casual cosplay, but are you really surprised? I want to do more outfit posts next year, casual cosplay and not. (links below)

Thanks for reading, see you in 2014!
J.
Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin







No comments: