Dax - Star Trek (Deep Space 9)

Dax
This makeup was done in August 2008, entirely with a eyeliner pencil. It's Dax from Star Trek: Deep Space 9. All I remember is knowing she was one of Jim's favorite characters and deciding on a whim to try it out. At the time it was my most viewed upload on deviantART. (I have not been on my account in forever, it may still be number one.) Since I did this makeup I've gotten more and more into Star Trek. I'm watching Next Generation right now and I just love it! It's been really exciting going through my archives, finding old makeup designs I haven't looked at in a while. Look forward to more flashbacks this year on my blog. Perhaps we'll even catch up on old cosplay and makeup this year!
Dax Dax
J.
Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin







No comments: