Break Gender Roles - Embroidered Hoop Art

Break Gender Roles
This past weekend I gave my friend Lauren this embroidered hoop wall art during our annual post-Christmas secret Santa party in San Diego. She has a banner in her apartment that says: 'Feminist Kill Joy' so I thought 'Break Gender Roles' would go along with it quite nicely. :)
Break Gender Roles Break Gender Roles 
I still have not made any of these to sell yet, but based on the response it got I'm sure I should. Perhaps it will be one of my new products I release this year. (One a month!) Be sure you're following my Etsy shop and the Nerdy Monsters Facebook page for updates! Also, people subscribed to the newsletter hear everything first! 
Break Gender Roles 
Check out a cute photo of Lauren and I with her present in my new Customer Gallery!
J.
Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin







No comments: