Found Favorites #6 Stationary

With the results of the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club Round 2 fast approaching, I though I'd do a stationary themed Found Favorites this week. Most of them are by related to the project as well. Get your gel pens and your stickers ready!

This Lisa Frank greeting card really takes me back to my elementary school days. I loved my blue leopard binder!
(via. Geek Girl Pen Pals)

Oh man, Firefly stationary! Need I say more??!
(via. Word to Your Unicorn)

You all know I'm a sucker for cute cats and these cat stationary cards are no exception.
(via. Second Place Prize)

These tiny encouragement cards are just so brilliant. Just seeing the message online makes me feel good, imagine finding one in a letter someone sent you.
(via. emilymcdowelldraws)

I love Whitney's art, and this stationary card is just so cute and simple.
(via. Little Creations)

1 comment:

VioletDaffodils said...

this stationary is so cute! zz