Found Favorites #11

After traveling, spending money is the last thing I want to do. That being said, here's some stuff I almost want to just impulse buy anyways...

These fishbone earrings are so cute! They would be perfect for a 'CATSBound' Bustopher Jones outfit. (If you know what I'm talking about, please comment!)
(via. muchö)
This tank top says it all really.
(via. LOOK HUMAN)

Ugggggg, why are these stickers so great?
(via. Punk Junk NYC)


Step one: go to Storenvy. Step two: search 'pizza' Step three: enjoy! (this croptop!)
(via. mancphoebe)
Ok, so this was the first thing I ever 'envyed' on Storenvy. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's basically just tea (for people) made from catnip. I'm just so curious. Is it too perfect/really weird that me, cat-girl, is considering buying catnip to consume...? I don't know.
(via. Tea and Leaf)

J.
(Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would totally drink catnip tea. I don't think that's weird at all.