5 Things I Shouldn't Have Brought with Me on My Cross-Country Move


Let me explain. I am a collector and I just moved across the country in two cars and nothing else. As I was unpacking I found myself wondering how/why I packed some of these, rather unimportant (relatively), items made there way in to the 'must take' piles. Perhaps you can help me decide what to do with them all...

1// Barbie Accessories 
These (mostly shoes) were in a little box that was with other little boxes that all contain random items and jewelry making supplies that I think I just all threw together in a cardboard box labeled 'craft supplies.' I guess I now have to find a craft for them. IMG_7299

2// My Sticker Collection
I've had this collection since I was probably 5 years old, my childhood bestie and I were avid sticker collectors and I recently found out she still has her collection as well. Oh and this is not all of it, this is just the favorites box. (Let me know if you want me to do a video showing all of them off!)
IMG_7295 IMG_7296 IMG_7294

3// This Harry Potter article from a 2001 newspaper
I'm sure at the time I was saving it because of the great 'Inside Hogwarts' bit and the 'Quidditch Explained' part. Think this would do well on eBay? I'm not sure how much I personally need to save it anymore.
IMG_7290 IMG_7291 IMG_7292 IMG_7293

4// My Disney Pin Traders Pins
Ok, so I actually have a reason I brought all of my pins. That reason is I am planning to do a video on them soon. The one time I showed off some pins in a YouTube video it got more than the average views that my videos get. So it's smart to make a full collection video...also, I'm proud of them...and I miss Disneyland. *sniffle*
IMG_7300

5// My Drum Key
Yeah, I haven't played the drums since 1998...so this one's a mystery. I found it in one of those random craft supplies boxes...still not sure what to do with it.
IMG_7298



No comments: