Feminist Button Pack


I've been button making again! I've been meaning to make a 'Consent is Necessary' button for some time now. It's not just a message I strongly believe in, it's a basic human right. If you want one, I've listed them as part of a Feminist Button Pack in my Etsy shop! They are perfect for pinning on your backpack, vest, bag, collar, or anywhere the patriarchy will see. Here are some Q&As regarding them:

How much for all 4?
Only $5, that's a dollar less than buying them all individually.

Can I buy just the 'Consent is Necessary' button?
If the packs do well then I'll list it on it's own, for now it's a package deal.

How is 'Teen Witch' a feminist slogan?
It's not really, but it's pretty rad. ;D

When will you make a button that says ____?
I take most requests and if it's something that fits in my shop, it'll be a normal product!

I wanna follow your shop on social media!
Of course you do, I'm on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. (and Tumblr sometimes)

One more time, where can I get this button pack?
Here----> Nerdy Monsters

IMG_7303 IMG_7304