At Home

IMG_6800_1 IMG_6802_1 IMG_6804_1 IMG_6809_1 IMG_6811_1 IMG_6813_1 IMG_6826_1

Outfit Details
Jacket // JCPenny
Tunic // Forever 21
Leggings // Target
Earrings // H&M
Ring // JewelMint
Glasses // Zenni Optical
Boots // DSW

I have returned to the world of outfit photos. Yes, I know some of these photos are blurry, but I shot them yesterday morning before work, the first day after daylight savings time. I don't know what I was thinking. This is an outfit I feel very myself in. Big boots, fake leather jacket, cute dress/shirt, and leggings. Very me. I have awesome really great videos planned for this month and I am filming twice as many as I am planning to post. I want to have enough saved up so that once May comes I don't have to worry about my channel at the same time as my wedding. I might do the same with this blog but I'm not sure yet. So much to do.







No comments: