VidCon Through Instagram // 2014



1// What I wore Thursday. Clashing flower patterns and naive expectations.
2//
Kristina and I becoming IRL friends thanks to the persistent but sincere enthusiasm of our mutual friend Toby.
3//
What I wore Friday. Challenging my inner Scathingly Brilliant.
4//
VidCon concert night! Megan Tonjes, The Gregory Brothers, Hank Green and the Perfect Strangers, and Watsky. Perfection.
5//
What I wore Saturday. On point. Not gonna lie, I look great in this one!
6//
Finally got to hang out with Courtney IRL after years of watching each other on YouTube.
7//
The Maker party I once again felt slightly guilty about cutting the line to get into because I work there. Only slightly.
8//
Omar! One of my first work friends.
9// What I wore Sunday. Disneybounding as Belle.
10//
Selfies with Walt, yet another fun new Disneyland trend.
11//
Our Disneybound group. Alice, Mickey, Pocahontas, Belle, and Ursala.
12//
The YouTube Creator Space LA after party. Took my sweetheart since they had free food.

Follow me on Instagram

Check out last years VidCon Instagram photos HERE!








No comments: