Photobooths - VidCon 2014


 photo MakerVidConParty2014.jpg Last night I scanned in these few photobooth pictures from various VidCon related events.
I started to import and render all of the footage I took during the convention, and it turns out it was more than I thought!
Hopefully I'll have the video edited for next week.
There also might be a special second video that took place during Disney Day that Sunday, but you'll just have to subscribe to catch that one.
Until then, I hope you enjoy these silly photobooth photos from VidCon!

 
1// My friend Veronica and I at the Maker party on Saturday night.

2// Most of my VidCon roomies (#vidconfamily!)  in the VidCon photobooth inside of the Expo Hall.

3// Jim and I at the YouTube Creator Space LA VidCon after party.

4// Some strange video/photobooth inside the Expo Hall. You can see my cheek over to the right...
 photo VidCon2k14photobooth.png  photo YTCreatorSpaceLA.jpg  photo VidConPhotoBooth.jpg







No comments: