Life Through Instagram // Celebrations!

 
 

1// Spending the 4th of July with my man and his family.
2// Roses! Jim's the best.
3//
My cousin Dianna's first dance with her husband! (it's a video, click it to watch!)
4//
Dianna (the princess bride), me, and my sister Amy.
5//
Vince and Jim's birthday torch passing (Vince's is on the 9th and Jim's is on the 10th)
6//
Engagement party!!!
7//
We're getting married, can you believe it?
8//
Pretty decorations!
9// Oh man, my TBR pile for Booktubeathon.
10//
On the bus to Walt Disney Studios in Burbank(!)
11//
Wait, my friends are friends AND they work at Disney? Cool!
12//
Chilling with Mickey on the Burbank lot.
13// Walt Disney Studios lot exclusive pins, I think I'm getting addicted...oh dear.
14// Karen Kavett's YouTuber dinner party!

Follow me on Instagram!







No comments: