Birthday Brunch

IMG_5465 
I took so many outfit photos March and April, I'm still behind on posting! Last month I did not take outfit photos on my actual birthday because I was still recovering from being sick, I made up for it that Saturday though! I invited all my girlfriends over for brunch, then we went shopping in Santa Monica, and finally the day ended at my favorite restaurant, FuRiBo. That day was when my calla lilly engagement ring was ready so Jim's brother and sister brought to me. (These photos were taken before I got it, so I still was rocking the Kyoto ring.) It was such a great day, my friends are the best!
IMG_5459 IMG_5458 IMG_5466 IMG_5475 

Photo Credit: Vince Reyes
Outfit Details
Dress // Hot Topic
Ring //Kyoto, Japan
Leggings // Target
Boots // Steve Madden







1 comment:

Joie Fatale said...

I like this skull dress! A LOT!
And paired with the boots!!
Love it!