Disneyland Castles - California, France, & Japan

Some summer before college
I love Disneyland. I've been there so many times growing up, it has always been like a second home to me. Last night I was editing a video I shot about the different Disney resorts and I came across photos of me by the castles. This post is dedicated to those castles.

The photo below is me in the summer of 2005 at Disneyland. This original castle belongs to Sleeping Beauty. (I wish there was a solo picture of me with the entire castle...oh well, guess I'll just have to go back soon!)
Summer 2005

Here I am at Disneyland Paris in October of 2011. This castle is also Sleeping Beauty's, however it's bigger and more extravagant than the one in Anaheim. It even has second floor balcony you can climb up into.
IMG_4033

Finally, here I am Tokyo Disneyland in February of 2014. This castle belongs to Cinderella and was decorated at the time for their 30 year anniversary.
IMG_5137

Be sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my video all about Paris Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland! (I'll hopefully be posting it tomorrow!)
Thanks so much for reading! Have you ever been to a Disney resort? Which one?







No comments: