Video Macavity

Video Macavity
Macavity's a mystery cat, he's called The Hidden Paw... So unlike most of my posts about makeup here, this is a very recent makeup application. It's the villain from the musical CATS, Macavity. I did this just last month for my friend Kayleigh's YouTube channel. She's doing a different Halloween inspired video all of October and wanted a few guests so I volunteered. I also did a vlog on my channel with the makeup on, check that out at the end of this post. Macavity's makeup was actually not as hard as I thought it would be and it was really fun to get into this old hobby of mine!
Video Macavity Video Macavity Video Macavity Video Macavity Video Macavity Video Macavity Video Macavity Video Macavity

J.
(Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin)







No comments: