Molotov Cocktease (The Venture Bros.) - Comic Con 2007

Molotov Cocktease
This was my modest/last minute costume choice for one of the days at Comic Con 2007. As you can tell by now, I'm a bit of a fan of those femme fatale, not quite good, not quite bad characters. (Catwoman, Huntress, Molotov, etc.) She's a fun character even if I was not great at the accent. If you have never watched the cartoon series The Venture Bros, I highly recommend it. That last photo is when I ran into a Brock Samson and a Dean Venture at the con. Also, in case you are wondering, yes that is Harry Potter I'm reading. It was the summer of 2007 after all.

Molotov Cocktease Molotov Cocktease Molotov Cocktease Molotov Cocktease Molotov Cocktease Molotov Cocktease
(Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin)






No comments: