the last 3 videos

I'll be honest with you, I've been less motivated to make videos on YouTube lately. I can't fully describe what it is...but I feel uninspired. I'm going to upload something tomorrow that was created in an unconventional way and I hope it's interesting to watch. I think I just need to experiment more and worry less about what other people think.

The last three videos I've made are a vlog (my '4th Wall' series, that I guess is a thing now where I just have an extensional crisis on camera...heh), a make up vlog (get ready with me but not really), and a book review/buddy read/collaboration. (This one felt really good to do.)

Here are the thumbnails, click to go to the videos. Let me know what you think. My YouTube presence has been weird and inconsistant...yet I keep coming back.