MEOWexander Hamilton Makeup Trial Tutorial Time Lapse for BroadwayCon



For BroadwayCon this year I dressed up as my own character, MEOWexander Hamilton. (A cross-over between my two favorite musicals.)It's always smart to do a trial of any makeup or effects before you go to a con, that way you can work out issues with more time. I was completely designing the character so this step was necessary. I decided to film it (video is at the bottom of this post!) and also stream it on Twitch. I've live streamed Cats makeup before but never on Twitch, so there was a whole other level of making sure the stream was going well and I was paying attention to the chat. The character went through several versions, some in the stream and (since I wore the character 4 days in a row) he changed a bit each day. Enjoy the photos of the first version and please watch the video below. MEOWexander Hamilton Trial Makeup MEOWexander Hamilton Trial Makeup MEOWexander Hamilton Trial Makeup MEOWexander Hamilton Trial Makeup MEOWexander Hamilton Trial Makeup