Wedding Planning

The above photo is a small collection of name cards from just a handful of the wedding's I've attended in the last 7 years. I took them out in order to design my own. First I found a font called Bilbo and printed off everyone's name (using Facebook for spelling and surname conformations), then my dad hand wrote 'Table 1' and so on on the back of each card. That's just one of the many things we got to do since my wedding was very handmade. My dad made pie stands out of cut tree branches, did wood burning for the table numbers, collected brass items for the centerpieces, created a door-like 'photo backdrop', and my sister helped him come up with a lot of the ideas.



Here's my mom, my aunt, and my grandma potting the succulents for the tables (which doubled as wedding favors). I still can't believe how much people were willing to help make this wedding happen. It was everything I could have asked for and more, I'm so grateful.
Official wedding photos are coming soon, but until then there are a few more event photos on there way. Thank you so much for reading!








No comments: