An Excellent Time at the Renaissance Fair

RenFair April 2015 Last weekend I went to the Renaissance Fair with some friends. It was time travelers weekend and I don't own a suit (or a bow tie) so I went as Ted Theodore Logan from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. (My friend Vince went as Bill.) We had a lot of fun taking photos with other fellow time travelers and a few just 'favorite characters' as well. Enjoy the photos!

Bill and Ted! (Bill from the sequel and Ted from the first film.) RenFair April 2015

The other time travelers we met! Can you name them all? RenFair April 2015 RenFair April 2015 RenFair April 2015 RenFair April 2015

There was also Gandalf and Jareth...so I had to take photos with them. RenFair April 2015 RenFair April 2015

Remember, be excellent to each other and party on dudes!







No comments: