2014 Goals: Results

At the start of 2014 I made a list of goals, let see how I did!

1. JAPAN TRIP 2014!!  

It happened! Re-live it with me here: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Day 11
Oh yeah, and when I was there I got engaged!!!

2. Visit the MOCA.

We did not get around to it again this year, but it's on next years list and we'll make it happen!

3. Premiere (at least) one new product per month on Nerdy Monsters.
Check 'em out! All listings have been renewed for the New Year so get 'em before they're gone!


4. Make new business cards. 
What do you think?



5. Double my followers on my blog and my YouTube channel.
Blog: 91 to 200
YouTube: 1k to 2k
I honestly stopped counting the blog followers about half way through the year. I'll count them when I update my ads page this month but it was not something on my mind. My YouTube subs are around 1.6k I think. I got a little sick of obsessing over follower numbers this year.

6. Doodle more.
I finished my super secret doodle project, I'll be sharing it with you soon!

7. Do the music thing.
I'm just not a musical person. I have far too many hobbies as it is. I'll leave the music making up to Jim and I'll stick to videos, writing, costumes, plushies, jewelry, hairbows, etc. ;P

8. Stop stressing about YouTube.
I think I did this. I love making videos regularly but I also realize that if I ever stop loving it I'll stop doing it. The strange thing is, though this year I stopped striving to be the next iJustine I also started to take my channel a bit more seriously...in a way. I signed my channel to MakerGen, a faction of my company for smaller channels, and I did not really feel as much like a sell out as I thought I would. (In fact, this is the first time I've publicly shared the fact that I signed. *shrug* It's not really a big deal.)

9. Visit the California Science Center.
I feel like I've been here before as a kid but I could just be thinking of the Discovery Science Center which I know I've been to. Jim and I did not make it to this place last year but we are determined to do it this year!

10. More fun photo shoots & do (at least) one outfit post a month.
So I technically did not do one outfit post per month. (Do you know how much effort it is to set up lights and a tripod in the morning before work??) However I'm considering this half done since I really did make an effort. Next year I'll do even more!







No comments: