A Year In Review - 2014

Since I've already shared with you what I did this year, now it's time to look back on what happened on this blog. So here are my favorite posts from 2014.

The most popular post this year was when I announced my engagement to Jim!

promised to doodle more this year and I did! (The project resulting in that will make it's online debut in 2015!)

I showed off my Kyoto 
engagement ring before I had decided about a diamond one or not.


I really love the photos I took at Wes and Caitlin's Oregon wedding.

It's nice to see that some of my wishes have started to come true.

I shared lots of photos from every day of my Japan trip and made two videos.
Day: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11
Videos: Japan in Winter // Vlogging in Japan

I showed off my calla lilly vintage heirloom diamond engagement ring.

I enjoyed defending selfies.

It always makes me happy to look at my little photo collection of the Disneyland castles I've visited.

I love the photos Jim's cousin Jennifer took at our engagement party!

I sort of kind of went to Comic Con again and took lots of photos with awesome cosplayers.

I took a ton of photos at my cousin Dianna's wedding.

Nerd Burger (Cazz) and I did a blogger/youtuber box swap. (I got tons of neat stuff.)

For the past few years I've been doing these yearly blog review posts. See 2012 // 2013.







No comments: