12 Month Etsy Project Complete & a Zebra T-Shirt

IMG_6424_1
Back in January I decided I wanted to challenge myself to premiere one new product a month on my Etsy shop, Nerdy Monsters. Well I am proud to announce I have succeeded and have just listed my December product! It is a Zebra T-Shirt that I made in my silkscreening class back in college. My final for that class consisted of many different animal illustrations (with their scientific names listed below) printed on various surfaces. I did a line of shirts, a dress, paper, and even an anteater on a canvass of animal cracker boxes. Well I have decided to sell the shirts from that project to you! I'll be listing the rest of the shirts in 2015 but I hope someone finds a good home for the Zebra shirt! (Thanks Kirsten for modeling!) If you want to see what I have listed over the year, check them all out below! (Be sure to let me know if you want anything that has expired or sold out!)
IMG_6422

IMG_6425 IMG_6426 IMG_6428







No comments: