Cat Lady Necklace

IMG_6330 IMG_6341 IMG_6343 IMG_6353 IMG_6361 IMG_6367 IMG_6370 IMG_6373

So life has been pretty nice lately. Work has been great with the launch of the new channel I've helped work on for months. (WDWBestDayEver) It's been so exciting seeing it all come together. Thanksgiving was a busy day yesterday. Jim and I had Thanksgiving lunch with my parents and then Thanksgiving dinner with his family. We are both very grateful and thankful for all we have and with what is currently happening in the world (and the sad excuse we have for a justice system here in America) we both spent the day thinking of those less fortunate than us and despite what others say we will be allies. Maybe I'm not the best social justice warrior, but I'm trying. 

Photo Credit: Jim Holmquist

Outfit Details
Glasses // Zenni Optical
Necklace // ILoveCrafty
Diamond Ring // my engagement ring 
Leaf Ring // Old Navey
Top // Forever 21
Tank // Forever 21
Leggings // Target
Shoes // DSW













No comments: