Bird Dress

IMG_6239 IMG_6238 IMG_6240 IMG_6243 IMG_6242
Today's outfit post comes to you from the lovely people at eShakti.com I got an email from them asking if I would review their shop and ordering process in return for a dress, and man was that a good idea! I picked out a cute dress with birds on it. They take into account your individual measurements so you know the dress will fit you just right. You can also customize the sleeves, neckline, and dress length. (I oped for a scoop neck rather than the v-neck it originally came with.) The best part is that the dress has pockets! Who doesn't love a dress with pockets? I got quite a few complements when I wore it out. Thanks so much for the dress eShakti.com! Check them out on Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter.


Photo Credit: Jim Holmquist
Outfit Details
Dress // eShakti
Shoes // H&M

Also! They sent me a coupon code just for my readers! 
Use the code: "magiccatjenny" and get 10% OFF when you shop at eShakti – valid till 11/28/2014 
Please note:
Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.







No comments: