I wish...

Photo an hour >> April 20th
I was going to dedicate today to making a birthday wishlist for this blog but the more I thought about it the more I just wished for things to get back to normal. So here's my birthday wish list this year.

▲ I wish to be healthy, strong, and not get sick again...at least for another year.
▲ I wish for a beautiful wedding and as stress-free as possible experience planning it.
▲ I wish to hit the ground running with this blog again and really take it to the next level.
▲ I wish to enjoy my day job without letting it take over. I work to live, not live to work.
▲ I wish for video inspiration for my youtube channel, I'm starting to miss it.
▲ I wish to do something I love every day, even if only for a moment.
I wish to create more art and crafts that people actually get excited about.
I wish for an amazing future, surrounded my my friends and family, even if I may end up not physically near them.







No comments: