Easter Sunday 2014

IMG_5486
This is what I wore yesterday to Jim's family's Easter Sunday party! We went to church with them at 10am in the morning. (Wanna know how to spot the non-Catholic girl? Hint: she's the one sitting down during communion. Eeep!) I don't talk about religion too much on this blog because it's not really a part of my life. However, I'm so grateful that Jim's family includes me in things like this, regardless of that fact. (I love you all so much!!)  :)

After church we had some family nap time (haha) and got ready for the dinner. Jim's family is pretty huge and there was quite a lot of people at his house that night. I'm used to it by now and we had a pretty good time eating and talking and sort of watching the Kings game. (Go sports? When is Quidditch going to start being aired on TV?)

Over all it was a great Easter. I wore my new H&M dress I bought the day before during my 'big birthday shopping party'. (more on that later!) I wore it with my black Target leggings and my Steve Madden combat boots. (get those two, I were them with everything!!) I have a ton of outfit posts in the pipeline, I think I'm finally becoming a fan of this trope!
  IMG_5488IMG_5490 IMG_5493
IMG_5494

Photo Credit: James Holmquist
Outfit Details 
Dress // H&M
Shrug // Forever 21
Leggings // Target
Boots // Steve Madden
Glasses // Nine West
  Necklace // a gift
Ring // you'll see it soon... ;)








No comments: