I'm a Geek for: Snail Mail


These colorful folders are home to my many snail mail projects. In the past few years I've been sending more letters then I ever have before. One of my projects is 100 Letters. After finding an old stationary book with 100 pages, I decided I wanted to send 100 letters to my friends and family all around the world. I'm very close to being half way through and once I do reach 50 I'll make another video.


 
Another snail mail project I'm apart of is the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club. I was in the second round of pairs in April and I was paired up with a lovely lady name Amy who sent me a huge package for our very first exchange. She knew it was my birthday month so she really went all out. I decided to film myself opening the package so you can see what I got and my (very happy) reaction.
 
 I wish I had enough money to get a PO Box so I could post the address in every video I make and on this blog, but until then I am only open to becoming pen pals with people from the IGGPPC or close internet/YouTube/blog friends. If you fall into one of those categories and would like to exchange snail mail, let me know!

So "I'm a Geek for"is a link up I'm starting where geeky bloggers can collaborate on themed posts and link up!  If you want to join the "I'm a Geek for" party, link up with your own post about snail mail . We'd love to see it. And if you can't make it this time around, we'll be back in December with another theme. Join in then!


J.
Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin







No comments: