Dr. Ellie Sattler (Jurassic Park) - Halloween 2013

  Jurassic Park
For Halloween this year (2013) my friends and I did a group costume: Jurassic Park! Jim and I were Alan and Ellie of course, John was Malcolm, and Vince was a dinosaur. We did this for a costume party the weekend before Halloween (and John really only was Malcolm for these photos since his costume did not really make sense alone.) The cool thing about this easily assembled costume is that Jim and I found the key elements for ours during one Old Navy trip! It worked out pretty well. For Vince's dino costume, I just sewed on spikes, teeth, and eyes temporarily to his green hoodie. It was nice to have an easily recognizable costume for once.
Jurassic Park 
 Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Jurassic Park  Jurassic Park Jurassic Park

Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin







No comments: