Forbidden Planet | Science Fiction Double Feature


Today I'm reviewing the 1956 film, Forbidden Planet. It was the first science fiction film where the entire story takes place on a planet far from earth and the humans travel in a spaceship of their own. This could be why it's my favorite of these films so far, leaning more towards a Star Trek sort of story and moving away from the classic 'alien invasion' plot. It takes place in the 23rd century and a crew of space explores travel to a far off planet to research an expedition from 20 years ago.

#RockyHorrorBound
In each episode, I will be dressing like a character (or in this case, someone in the ensemble) from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I invite you to guess who I am each week in the YouTube comments. Think you can do better? Tweet me your outfits @MagicCatJenny #RockyHorrorBound
J.

(Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin)

No comments: