CalNerdCon


CalNerdCon is something that I never expected to become a 'thing.' I just wanted to meet other local people who enjoyed watching the vlogbrothers on YouTube. I wanted to make some Nerdfighter friends. Well, I succeeded, in a big way. Rather that just host a one time meetup, I unintentionally became official creator of a meetup group for Nerdfighers and YouTubers in the Southern California area. The group is diverse but our love for the unconventional is what draws us together.

I am proud to announce that I have just launched a blog for our community and I hope it will be well received. It's a blog for all the members of CalNerdCon, past members, future members, non-members but curious, wannabe members from far away; it's for us all. I've written an introductory post here to give you all a better idea of why the blog even exists in the first place.

I hope to get guest posts from members in the future and keep the space as collaborative as the meetups are. Remember, we are only going to survive in the YouTube space by supporting each other, sharing things, and being an active positive community. I hope this blog helps.

We just had our second anniversary this month, that's where the first photo in this post comes from.  The following video is from a year ago during our one year anniversary and that whole first year.


Come visit our blog and see what we're all about.
 

Thanks for reading.
J.

(Stay updated with MagicCatJenny on Bloglovin)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog!
I am now following. I am looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you through your posts!

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com